Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Essence - Go Wild + Konad

Hello ladies,
hope you all have a great week as I am.

Today when I woke up I checked gmail and there was an e-mail from our faculty about passing the exam. I was really scared, couldn't open it and when I clicked, I closed my eyes and then opened them sooo slowly.... And.... I PASSED! Yaaaaaaaay! I am so happy! Thank you all for your best wishes, it really means a lot to me!

So, let's go to my manicure. I stamped Go wild with Color Club - Worth the risque - Silver holo polish. This is my first Color Club polish, yay.

Here are the pictures:

Sun

Shadow

What do you think?

Have a nice day!

Ivana

9 Comment(s):

  1. Čestitke na položenom ispitu!!!!! Bravooooo!!!!

    Noktići su super. Sviđa mi se CC, nemam još niti jedan iako ih imam nekoliko na wish listi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. čestiiiiiitaaaaaaaaaaam! :*
    A pri vas dobite mail? Mi moremo it pogledat na VIS in po novem dobivamo še SMS-je. Kaj pa študiraš?
    Manikura pa je super simpatična :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. četitke tudi od mene! =)
    drugače pa super mani, to je eden meni najljubših vzorčkov! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such awesome stamping. I always love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. četitke za izpit+ lepi konad=)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very delicate and elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Najprej čestitke! Manikura je pa tudi čudovita. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lalica: Hvala, baš sam bila presretna! :)) I to je moj prvi, ali na WL ih imam još puno, puno, previše. I baš su super za pečat! :)

    @Helena (XOXO Parisky): Hvalaaa. :) Ja po tanovem mail, k drgač smo mogl pa skos E-index čekirat, če je že. :/

    Ampak SMS je pa še boljše! :D Pa sm jst misnla, da smo napredni. x) Študiram pa na upravi. x) Totalno mi je beden fax, sj še absolvent pa diploma, potem pa upam da pridem na Ekonomijo. :P

    @mancina se štima: Hvala! Joj, moj tudi, zato je pa vsaka druga manikura taka. x) Morm si nove platke nabavit. :P

    @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you, you're so kind! :) I'm really glad you like it!

    @.sparkle* & @colorfulbottle: Hvala! <3

    @Carolina: Thank you! <3

    @elchy: Hvala tudi tebi! :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*