Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OPI - What's with the Cattitude

One quick post for today... Let me show you one of my previous mani I had a while ago.

What's with the Cattitude mini from Shrek Forever After collection. 2 coats, I should add 1 more but I didn't have time, and G2G. Creme baby blue color!


I haven't seen the new movie from Shrek yet, but really can't wait. Do you like Shrek? I really love him, Donkey and his sense of humor and Puss in boots and of course his lovely kitty pose.

Cute, do you agree?

I added some stamping to this mani but I need to upload pictures from my phone, I'll show it to you next time!

Don't forget to enter my tiny miny giveaway if you want here!

Take care!

Ivana

11 Comment(s):

  1. I really like this. I hve to get this just for the name. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivana.. Its my favorite blue too! Also the movie was great! Do watch it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it possible that you haven't seen Shrek yet?!? Girl, go and watch it ASAP, really:) It's a must:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ajme kako lijepa baby plava boja. Obožavam plavu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen any Shreks since the first one; I keep meaning to see more movies but there are just so many other things to do. I never saw the Alice movie, either, but I have all the OPI nail polishes from that collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove this color <3 I haven't seen the movie, either! I really need to watch it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dobila si dvije nagrade na mom blogu ;)
    http://lalicanailart.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ansa: Yes, names are so sweet! :) Thank you!

    @nailgalore: Thank you! I will! I promise. :) I would never missed Shrek. :D

    @Carolina: Thank you! <3

    @*Fleur*: I didn't have time. :( I was searching for it today, but no good quality at this moment. I promise I'll watch it! Of course! :P

    @Lalica: Da, baš je prava baby plava. :) I hvala za nagrade! :*

    @KarenD: You should see all parts of Shrek, really funny cartoon. :) And Alice in Wonderland is also awesome. :P I would also have Mad as a Hatter in full size. :(

    @Lois: Thank you! Me too! ASAP, deal? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divan je! :)) Nemam još nijedan baby-blue, nećkam se između Cattitudea, ChG Bahamian Escape i Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau... i nikako da izaberem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Blu11: Hvala! Hmmm... Izaberi onoga, koji se jednostavno nanosi i problem rješen. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*