Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nubar - Petunia Sparkle Comparison

A few weeks ago, when I showed you my first Nubar - Petunia Sparkle, Pink_Diamond asked me if I can show her how this beauty looks with just one coat and 2, etc... She said that she's too lazy to put too many coats, because she ruined it before it dries. I was just like her, but when I got Good to go, a fast drying TC from Essie, 3 coats or more aren't the problem anymore for me.ihikhik But Petunia Sparkle also dries fast even without TC.

Number on picture is the number of coats I used on each nail.

If I would be more careful, it would also look great with 2 coats, but I had to put one more to cover my nails tips. It's too sheer to add just one and it doesn't look nice if you ask me. senyum I tried my best to cover my whole nail with one coat, but the brush kept wiping off the glitter, so I couldn't make it just with one.

Hope this comparison helped you, Pink_Diamond! peluk

As you can see, I changed the header. I want something with fall theme and this one is perfect - with a touch of pink. How do you like it?

Take care,
Ivana cium

6 Comment(s):

  1. That colour is gorgeous!!And your nails look so nice (I am jealous) :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo thank youuu:)...sem pa kupila drops for express dry:) tako, da ni več tak problem:) Je pa res tale manikura popolna, pa tvoji nohti so res lepi:) ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the new header is sooo perfect for fall! and seriously, that color is gooooorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three coats look best to me for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mimi: Thank you! :) You're so sweet!

    @Pink_Diamond: Malenkost! :) Super rešitev, zdaj pa trije sloji res ne bojo več problem. :) Hvala! :)

    @nihrida: Se strinjam, v živo je še lepši! <3

    @Katrina: Tnx, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the header. :)

    @KarenD: Agree, 3rd coat makes it perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*