Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Broken Hearted, Crushed Candy and Virtual Violet

I have another crackle manicure for you today. :) I started using them more often - because they look like they'll become too thick to apply in the bottle and because I can easily hide a tip wear. :)  

Virtual Violet didn't last long on me, I think I had chips and very visible tip wear the other day so I decided to add some crackles. :D I used Schotch tape to make those straight lines - Broken Hearted is on my ring finger and Crushed Candy on others. :) I accidentaly put Broken Hearted on the opposite side of my nail, but I must say I liked it even more because of that. :$

I really loved this combination! :L On the fist picture below you can even see some holographic glitter. :D

Sun
Daylight
That's how I's wearing it for few days more. :) I don't know why, but I can't prepare myself to change my mani every other day like I used to. :D I wore my manicures for whole week or even more past 2 months so I'm still not used to change my mani if it's still perfect. :i So if I don't post every other day, you know what's the problem. :P

What do you think about this manicure? Do you like crackles? Or not? :)

Have fun,
Ivana :k

17 Comment(s):

  1. very cute!!! Crackles are the perfect solution for tip wear i agree!! and i love the fact that when i have a very loud polish, that i dont like too much i can tone it down by adding a crackle! :) hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virtual Violet is a really pretty color! (^__^)

    Follower 664 here! ♥

    → MARSHEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool!
    I love the colors combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuu z roza crackle lakcom pride ful dobr:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not really a fan of crackles, the're everywhere!
    But I do like your combo, escpecially different ring finger. And the colors are pretty matching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super ideja, bas simpaticno izgleda :) ja sam sad u fazi da ih menjam svaki dan ali razumem to kad me mrzi po nedelju dana da promenim lak, pogotovo ako i dalje dobro stoji

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a good way to wear a crackle. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. malo neobicno, ali dobro izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totalna fora, baš super izgleda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really awesome! I want to do this manicure now and show it to on my blog!!!! By the way, I am your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dobra ideja, dobro izgleda :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, it's great! I'm not into cracks yet, have one in black but can't decide on full mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh stylish way of adding the crackle! And omg I'v also been getting into my crackle polishes lately! Lol I feel like I need to use them or something terrible will happen to them! =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Lydz: Thanks for your comment, dear! :h You're totally right, we can use them in many ways. We used to have just black but now we can get almost any color. :D Crackle overload. :i

    @MarShee: Welcome!! :) Thanks for your comment! :h

    @Carolina: Thank you dear. :k

    @Pink_Diamond: Meni je tudi ta kombinacija ful všeč. :L

    @Stickers: You're reading my minds! I's so excited when I saw they're releasing the first round of China Glaze's Crackle in color but now... I don't need any at all! I'm just waiting for a silver one and that's it. We want something new, right? :)

    @hermetic: Hvala. :) Užas, da. :) Baš sam navikla sad, da ne lakiram non stop i sad nikako se toga odviknut. :D

    @Enigma: Thank you, sweetie! :h

    @Lendoxia: 8)

    @Lalica: Hvala. :)

    @imfeelingnail-venturous: Welcome! :) Why not, be sure you'll let me know about your try! :)

    @nail crazy: Ty. :)

    @Miss Aggie: Thank you! :) You should start using it little by little.. You can always use it as an accent nail, or tips, etc. Be creative. :h

    @Sara ♥'s ...: :r Me too! They'll become thick soon so keep using them, we don't want them to throw away just because of that. :P :h

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this, colours are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two Thumbs up! Awesome colour combos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never seen crackle used that way before, looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*