Saturday, July 2, 2011

China Glaze - Virtual Violet

My nails are naked at the moment, I wanted to swatch some polishes today but the weather isn't great, I'm still tired so I'll probably do something with my nails tommorow. :D Today I wake up with a puffy eye, weird and funny feeling when you can't open your eye properly. :brow But it's better now. :D 

Let's start with another beauty, which I wore a month ago. :) Virtual Violet is a part of China Glaze's Tronica collection. Thanks to blondie711 I got my hands on them, but I'm still missing Electra Magenta (if anyone has an extra bottle and you don't need it, please lmk! :$ ). I had really big hopes for Tronica but when I saw first swatches I's totally dissapointed because I wanted them to be like OMG. But after seeing a million of beautiful pictures, I knew I had to have some of them. If I don't have LOL & BFF from OMG, at least I can try to get some of these. :P But China Glaze, make more holos like OMG or even bring Kaleidoscopes back! I don't have any of them. :c

Virtual Violet is a dark violet with scattered holo glitter, color is same as LOL just finish is different. :) I added 2 coats, application is amazing, if you're careful, you can get away with only 1 coat. :) But this beauty didn't last long, next day I had visible tipwear which bothered me so much so I had to upgrade it a little but I'll show you pictures of my upgrade next time. :) 

It's not super holo but still beautiful and much prettier in RL as on pictures. :L

Sun
I'm happy to have it! :L 

What do you think about Tronica collection? Were you dissapointed? Or do you love it? Which collection'd you like to be brought back - OMG or Kaleidoscope? :) My answer is: BOTH, PLEASE. :L

XOXO,
Ivana :k

13 Comment(s):

  1. ooo kok je lep lakec..pa kok mas lepe nohtke:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. boja je genijalna, ali malo mi je tu holo efekt zakazao, lol mi je za klasu bolji ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color and it looks great on your long nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so pretty love purples!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind that it's not that holo because its still sooo beautiful! I ♥ it =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are beautiful and so is this purple polish! And yeah, OMG AND Kaleidoscope. Pretty, pretty please. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaasli su ti nokti!!!
    Ajme kako su predivni.. savršeni da ne mogu biti savršeniji.:)))

    A ni lak nije za bacit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous polish! I love it so much! I've got to add it to my WL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it! i love purple and the holo glitter is just the icing on the cake! :) super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG najlepši lak!!! Popolna manikura! ;-) Kje si ga kupila? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty <3 I love purple/pink holo polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Tinna: Ja, ful. :L

    @nail crazy: Da, holo nije takav ko u LOL-a, ali meni su oboje predivni. :)

    @Pink_Diamond: Hvala. :h

    @Megan Harmeyer: Ty. :)

    @AmandaLee: Me too. :L

    @Sara ♥'s ...: Me neither! :)

    @AmyGrace: Awww, I got a compliment from a girl with really beautiful nails. :$ Yeeess, I wish they bring them back!! :b

    @Lalica: Ooooo hvalaa. :) Ali sad su još duži, to je bilo prošli mjesec. Ali mi se uvija jedan pa me užasno nervira. :(

    @Nailderella: I hope you'll get it soon! It's really pretty. :)

    @Lydz: I totally agree with you! :)

    @Beautiful Nails: Hvala. :) Dobila sem ga pa v swapu. :)

    @Elsa P.: Me too! :L I want ALL of them! ALL! :i

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*