Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Essence - Replay

It feels like I didn't show you my nails for ages. :D Finally I took some time yesterday and paint my nails. :) I've an idea in my minds for a whole week but since my freehand skills aren't that great I decided to make something way easier but the final result I'll be showing you next time. :)

Like I said a while ago I got a bunch of new polishes from Veri to try out and I still have so many left. :i I'm too lazy to change my manicure so often as before especially if I love it. :D Did you see that Essence'll have some new products in September (again) and I still didn't buy anything I'd like from new goodies which they've released in March. They're so fast with new stuff and lots of new limited editions. :)

Replay is a turquoise leaning more towards green creme nail polish. It's more on the thicker side, you can easily get away with one thick coat like I did on my right hand but here I've 2 coats and a layer a TC. :) I just hate its brush.. I never had problems with Essence's Multi Dimensions brushes but this one wasn't the first wonky brush I tried and I saw many complains about their brushes since they released new bottles in March. So please Essence fix that! :)
We've horrible and coooold weather (I'm freezing in July :ice ) so taking great pictures was really hard and my phone's acting really weird lately. xo

Daylight
If you love this color, you can't miss with Replay. :) First I thought this was a dupe for For Audrey but it's not. For Audrey is more pastel and more blue as this one in case you're wondering. :)

What do you think?

And thanks to all new and of course old followers who've joined my blog. There's already 705 of you, I never thought I'll have so many followers so I'm really happy to see you here. :k

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

16 Comment(s):

  1. ooo kok maš lepe nohtke:) ..ti pašejo tudi druge barve poleg roza :) hehe tko da podpiram še kakšen drug post, druge barve:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color is pretty! (it's freezing here, too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivana, your nails are looking Terrific!
    This colors goes to my WL right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 700+ followers. You deserve every single one of them!

    What will Essence surprise us with in the autumn, I wonder. Some true holos, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pink_Diamond: Hvala. :D Ja kdaj pa kdaj se res potrudim nosit tudi druge barve ampak še vseeno se najbolj počutim s pink nohtki. :D Sem pa tudi tega nadgradila s pink. :D

    @Une Ruxi à Paris: Glad to hear that. You need it! :P

    @Nailderella: There too? :( We want Summer! :@

    @Carolina: Thanks dear! :k I knew you'll like it. :)

    @marox79: Thank you so much. :k Uh, I wish! :D I think there'll be more MU products than polishes, I saw just 4 from Color&Go. We'll see, soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Semi-chilly weather in Italy too, at least north-Italy * sgrunt *
    But you look soooo good with colder colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. great mani!! its a great summer color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty color! Wow you totally read my mind at the end of the post, because I thought it was a dupe of For Audrey as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nevem kaj bi spet prej pohvalila.... vse je super!!! :) ni kaj, grem do dm si ga kupit :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. čime ti gnjojiš nokte pa ti tako rastu !?
    boja je prekrasna, već dva mjeseca čeka red kod mene...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sally Hansen has a similar shade called Jade Jump. I've been eyein it for a while. I'm liking these shades lately. It's nice to hear that you wear your manis, like me, if you like them. Nice to enjoy the pretty ones for a few days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. kud prije opet misle novosti dovodit nisam ni ja bas pokupovala sve od novih stvari sto sam imala namjeru, a replay je godan, malo prezelen za moj ukus

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Smaltoitaliano: So I guess we all want Summer. :( Thanks, I really like how this one looks on me too. :)

    @carissakuo: Totally! :)

    @Eileen: Awww yes, I can read minds! :D So cool! 8)

    @misaya: Joj, hvala. :$ NNe bo ti žal, res je zelo lep odtenek. :L

    @nail crazy: Substralom! :P Nail Tek Foundation II za sad a prije sam imala Intensive Therapy 2. I neznam šta čekaš, stvarno je predivna boja. :P

    @Marta: I think you can't miss with similar color, especially with your pretty nails. :h And of course, I can't remove it if it's still perfect and I'm loving it. :)

    @Lendoxia: Pa stvarno su požurili. :D Ali dok to dođe do nas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. tale barva je pa za crknit lepa !!! vau !

    http://mrssashee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Sasa skocir: Ane? :) Škoda, ker jih ukinjajo. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*